BMT has a thorough understanding of the requirements for keeping military assets operational at sea, on land and in the air.
This is built on our expertise in this area, our commitment to research and innovation, and the fact that many of our key personnel have armed forces experience.
Our services range from managing live firing ranges for the Swedish Armed Forces to evaluating welding technology to increase the affordability of US Navy ships.
By combining innovative thinking and technical know-how, we continue to develop new and novel ways of resolving operational issues faced by defence organisations around the world.
For general enquiries relating to Operations Improvement, please contact Jeremy Berwick
Defence Managing Directors
BMT Group Ltd
- BMT Asset Performance
- BMT Defence Services
- BMT Designers & Planners
- BMT Fleet Technology
- BMT Hi-Q Sigma
- Amphibious Assault Ship (LHD) Operational Safety Case
- Asset Management and DRACAS: Swedish Live Firing and Gallery Ranges
- Fleet Availability Modelling: Search and Rescue
- Independent Safety Advice to the Communications and Situational Awareness team
- In-Service Performance Assessment: ADATS T101 & T102 Radars