BMT are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Marketing Assistant to join our team based in Teddington.
BMT is an international design, engineering and risk management consultancy, working principally in the defence, energy and environment and maritime transport sectors.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the marketing manager with marketing and public relations requirements for our Critical Infrastructure Partnership. He/she will coordinate and administer the marketing activities to promote products and services globally in the market place.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to access relevant content for publish across marketing channels, such as website, print collateral, social media, video etc.
- Contribute to the development of creative marketing campaigns.
- Manage event logistics for industry related exhibitions and events. Measure and report on event success.
- Co-ordinate the production of marketing collateral, ensuring it meets company standards and brand guidelines.
- Provide graphic and presentational support to the marketing manager.
- Maintain a centralised repository of exhibition event information and material.
- Populate and regularly maintain the CRM database. Cleansing customer information for email campaigns.
- Track and measure performance of campaigns, provide reports and suggest improvements.
- Oversee the processing of marketing invoices with finance team.
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
- Relevant qualification in marketing
- Previous experience of marketing administration/support, relevant experience in an engineering or technical consultancy discipline would be advantageous
- Knowledge of social media marketing would be highly advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent graphic skills (e.g. Publisher, Photoshop, Design)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of CRM software
The position would suit someone who enjoys being challenged in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment. If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
BMT is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst its workforce.
Applicants are requested to submit a CV and cover letter, to Debbie Whitefoot, HR Manager, BMT Fluid Mechanics. (email@example.com).
For further information on BMT Fluid Mechanics, please visit their website: www.bmtfm.com
Who to contact / How to apply:
To apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to have an informal discussion about this role prior to applying please contact:
Debbie Whitefoot on +44 208 614 4400