BMT are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Marketing Assistant to join our team based in Teddington.
BMT is an international design, engineering and risk management consultancy, working principally in the defence, energy and environment and maritime transport sectors.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the marketing manager with marketing and public relations requirements for our Critical Infrastructure Partnership. He/she will coordinate and administer the marketing activities to promote products and services globally in the market place.
Responsibilities will include:
- Event logistics: Booking venues, ordering exhibition material, catering, AV requirements for, and attendance at (where necessary) exhibitions and events.
- Co-ordinate the production of marketing collateral, including merchandise.
- Provide graphical and presentational support to the marketing manager.
- Managing the upload of marketing material (photographs, brochures, press releases) to various on-line libraries, group intranet and social media sites.
- Maintaining a centralised repository of exhibition event information and material.
- Populating and maintaining the CRM database. Cleansing customer information for distribution via email and distribution house.
- Collation, measurement and delivery of marketing reports detailing marketing statistics and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Assisting with the new build and editing of website areas and sourcing content/images.
- Overseeing processing of marketing invoices with finance team.
- Supporting ad hoc marketing projects and campaigns.
- Liaising with other internal departments as well as external suppliers.
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
- Relevant qualification in marketing
- Previous experience of marketing administration/support, relevant experience in an engineering or technical consultancy discipline would be advantageous
- Knowledge of social media marketing would be highly advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of CRM software
- Excellent graphic skills (e.g. Publisher, Photoshop, Design)
The position would suit someone who enjoys being challenged in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment. If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
BMT is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst its workforce.
Applicants are requested to submit a CV and cover letter, to Debbie Whitefoot, HR Manager, BMT Fluid Mechanics. (email@example.com).
For further information on BMT Fluid Mechanics, please visit their website: www.bmtfm.com
Who to contact / How to apply:
To apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to have an informal discussion about this role prior to applying please contact:
Debbie Whitefoot on +44 208 614 4400