Junior Electrical Engineer
BMT Canada Ltd. (BMT) is recruiting for a Junior Electrical Engineer.
We are an independent consultancy specializing in engineering, science and management services in the defence, energy and transports sectors.
We recruit talented individuals from Canada and around the world from new grad to seasoned pro.
Our passion for engineering excellence is contagious! Not only do we offer challenging and rewarding projects, we understand that flexibility is important in today’s business world. As a result we offer full-time and contracting options, as well as competitive compensation and benefits, training and development programs and an orientation program designed to welcome all team members with the same friendly enthusiasm!
The successful candidate will join a team of outstanding professionals and will be responsible for contributing to the development of electrical components of ship designs.
The successful candidate will have many of the following:
- A university degree in Electrical Engineering or hold a provincial or national licence to practice as a professional engineer. Individuals with a combination of education and relevant experience will be considered;
- Able to obtain a Secret security clearance;
- Demonstrated understanding of the considerations for designing an electrical system;
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical analysis, such as short circuit and load analysis;
- Ability to work in a team environment; and
- Strong communication skills.
For further information on the application process and the benefits of working at BMT, please visit the careers section of our website at www.fleetech.com.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please submit as follows:
- “Junior Electrical Engineer” in the subject line
- A separate cover letter clearly outlining how your education, security clearance level and experience aligns with the requirements of the job. Cover letters submitted in the body of an email will not be considered.
- A resume outlining work experience and education
- Please name all files with your first and last name e.g., Sara Smith Resume.doc and Sara Smith Cover Letter.doc
Interested individuals are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
311 Legget Dr.
Kanata, ON K2K 1Z8
Attn: Human Resources
We are committed to employment equity. BMT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information on BMT Fleet Technology, please visit their website: www.fleetech.com